Liberty 60" x 60" (5' x 5') Heavy Duty Floor Scale with Ramp & Printer 1000 x .2 lb
You are looking at Liberty's 60' x 60' (5' x 5') Floor Scale with indicator, Ramp & printer option. Capacity 1000 x .2 lb
For most warehouses or other non-NTEP applications, the LS-700 series is the most popular floor scale in service. It is a very well-built basic model. It comes with a versatile PS-IN 202 indicator.
- Medium-duty industrial design
- Structural steel channel frame
- Height: 4″
- 4 alloy steel shear beam load cells
- Top load design
- ABS NEMA 4x junction box with excitation trim board
- 15′ load cell cable
- Rugged diamond deck treadplate
- 4 adjustable swivel steel feet
- Threaded eyebolt hole for lifting
- PS-IN 202 with RS-232 output
- Package configured & calibrated
- 5-year warranty!
- Technology: Thermal
- Dots per line: 384
- Resolution: 8 dpmm
- Max speed: 2.4″ per second
- Paper feed: 0.005″
- Bit/Line: 32
- WxH dots: 6×8
- Graphic supported
- Paper check
- Online / Offline check
- Serial port and Infrared port
- Buffering: 32K
- ESC/P orders, compatible with IBM / EPSON
- Working voltage: 7.5V
- Current: 1-1.5A
- Peak current: 2-3A
- Paper width: 1.9″
- Weight: 350g
- Size: 4.5″ (W) x 5″ (D) x 3″ (H)
If you are going to use the scale outdoors, you Must have Stainless Steel indicator, Stainless steel Load cells & Stainless steel junction box. This is to reduce / Eliminate chances of rust & Error in readings.
Scales are not waterproof “AS IS” but we could upgrade it, So in case you leave it in the rain or if you are located in regions of the country that is humid, it can still operate.
Liberty’s Shipping policy:
FREE SHIPPING to a business address in US 48 continental States.
$100 Extra shipping cost to residential.
$50 Extra for lift gate services. So if you don't have a forklift or loading dock, you will need this service.
Hawaii, Alaska & Puerto Rico customers, please call for a shipping quote.
Attention: After the Scale purchase, We will contact you to confirm the shipping address.